Sunday, July 24, 2011

Enneagram

en-ne-ag-ram (ˈɛnɪəgram)

noun
1. A nine-pointed stellate polygon (that is often endowed with mystical traits).
Dude on the left: With that winged orb below it, the sun looks like a ennagram.
Dude on the right: Dude! You're right! Enneagrams must be endowed with mystical traits!
Dude on the left: Dude, I was just saying what it looks like, but your reaction tells me so much about your personality.
Dude on the right: Are those angels?
2. Such a figure used to indicate nine personality traits of a subject.
For the purpose of writing this blog and proving to myself that I am not an asshole, just because my sister writes nasty letters describing how difficult I can be to get along with, I took an enneagram test. Apparently, I am have a generous and submissive personality type. HA! (My answers appear below.)

Synonyms: probably something to do with crystal therapy.


No comments:

Post a Comment